Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tweet Tweet

I'll admit it. I did not want a Twitter Account. I first thought, I can't be bothered telling anyone where I am, what I'm up to and what my plans are.  After I set my account up, I found so many interesting sites and people to follow, I think I'm hooked! I found that SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) is on Twitter - this hooks me up with the latest information on HR issues and updates. Also World at Work is also on Twitter, which is also one of my professional organizations.  I am planning on adding these to my PLN as well. I am also connected to other HR professionals for best practices and solutions for everyday problems. I've discovered that Twitter is more than just talk - it's informational and useful for the business professional!
Happy Tweeting!
Michele
Tweet me  https://twitter.com/GoldingMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment